"He took her by the hand and said to her, 'Talitha Koum,' which means, 'Little girl, arise.'"

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Lessons From Rehab #6: MAKE FAILURE YOUR FRIEND

Today, learn the art of resilience.  When you fall, when you fail, get back up and try again.  


Alfred: "Why do we fall, sir?" 

Batman: "To learn to get back up again."
    
                                        (Batman Begins)


"Do not fear mistakes.  You will fail.  Continue to reach out." 
- Benjamin Franklin


"Success is not final; failure is not fatal.  It is the courage to continue that counts." 
- Winston Churchill


"If the Lord had not been my help, 
my soul would have soon lived in the land of silence.  
When I thought, 'My foot slips,' Your steadfast love, O Lord, held me up.  
When the cares of my heart are many, Your consolations cheer my soul."

 (Psalm 94:17-19)

No comments:

Post a Comment